Sunday 28 August 2011

In the leafy backstreets of Morningside, Edinburgh lies a network of comfortable and friendly B&Bs run in family homes. One where I stay regularly is run by Mrs Bolette Nason at 1 Tipperlinn Road.

The rooms are comfortable, well-appointed and immaculately clean, and Bolette's welcome is always warm.

Since Bolette discovered my favourite kind of tea for a post-work cuppa (Rooibos) she always offers to make me a cup when I come in from work, accompanied by biscuits and a friendly chat. My evenings when I'm working in Edinburgh can get a bit lonely sometimes so this is greatly appreciated.

The breakfasts are delicious too, and when Matt stayed there with me last week, he thoroughly approved of the good sausages and absence of baked beans.

Definitely one to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is fully moderated. Please feel free to post your comments but I will zap any that are obscene, inappropriate or just plain nasty.